jueves, 29 de junio de 2023

The TV programme that I watched as a child was Diego y Glot. 

A chilean TV programme, that I remember to see more on DVD than on TV truly. Maybe i was about 5-6 years old. 

The plot is about Diego, his friend, and dog, Glot; and happend in Chile, more specifically in Santiago, but also have chapter in Chiloé for example.  

Currently, in the chapters you can see a lot of recognized places of Santiago, like the Casa central de la universidad de Chile. 

The protagonists, was students of the school. so the plot is about adventures that they have being good friends, and sometimes, with others and new characters too. The center of the plot is about the family of Diego Plá too. 

I enjoy see the programme until today, also yesterday we was seeing Diego y Glot with my sisters; is funny and "simple",  and also reminds me when I was a child. 

I don´t remember exactly when I watch it, but in the TV, was broadcast for a long time, also I usually use to see it on DVD as a child, with others series and movies, like La sirenita or Los pulentos, another chilean serie. 


2 comentarios:

  1. wow, "Diego y Glot" was a spectacular programme. The Chiloé episody was terrifying haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the chilean programs. My favourite is 31minutos

    ResponderEliminar