jueves, 20 de abril de 2023



The special occasion I´m going to write about is a day, probably in 2015, I don´t remember well, when we woke up in the morning and all the garden was with snow. This was in Santiago, in my house, and maybe this what do this day special. 

I said that i don´t remeber well when was it, but this day was probably in a weekend, and a day in 2015, because I remember it as a child, because I play in the snow with my sisters all the morning. Of course that we do a snowman, and is a photo of these, with my and my sisters too, the 4 wrapped up with a scarf.      

I remember that there was the dog that we have in this time too, and my older cat, Belle, so them see the snow too. 

I think that the reason that I remember this occasion is because it was a unique ocation, there is no more snow in Santiago,  and was really special to see the snow in the garden of my house, that was a big place, so this was a lot of snow, a fabouluse remeber as a child. 

We have a good time in the snow this day, but I don´t remember what happend after that, like, how much time we was playing in the snow, or how much the snow was in our garden, but I remember my hands soo cold. 

And the night before was a pronostico weather of the snow for the next morning, and there was no so confirmed, so I also have a full of emotion night thinking if I could see snow at the next day.  So my emotion of see the snow at woke up was incluse more big  




4 comentarios:

  1. You're so lucky, that time only snowed on south of Santiago, so in my house there wasn't snow because I live on north of the city.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think I remember that time it snowed in Santiago. I am from the northern sector of Santiago and there it snowed very little, however it was also very exciting

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've always wanted to make a snowman, did you take a picture of it?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like the snow. do you have photos of this travel?

    ResponderEliminar