martes, 20 de junio de 2023

 Courses section: General English >Session 1: Do you need a hyphen?

I saw the video, that is a 6 minutes podcast, and have transcription, wich is ver useful to follow the audio sometimes. I consider that the duration of the podcast is accurate. 

I think the content was simple but interesting, and I liked that, in the podcast at the final, the speakers do questions and they answered, so I can see if I got the idea. 

Also have a session vocabulary, with the compound adjetives with hyphens, this is so good to complement. 

Grammar section: 6 Minute Grammar-Easy grammar >Activity 5. 

I did since the second activity, read a text of the grammar rules of "must an have to".

I thought it was good to review, and in the next activity I evaluate myself.

The others contents of the section are interesting to check too, are varied and I would like to review them better after. 

Pronunciation section: Medium pronunciatio >5 days to improve your pronunciation. 

This section have avaible certificates of completion, I think is a good motivation. 

I like that you need to do one section per day, the content tracking is better for learning or reviewing. 

In addition to the 3-minute video, there are a couple of pronunciation activities, and in the following video are the answers. I think it's pretty complete. 


1 comentario: