jueves, 15 de junio de 2023

 Hello!, today I´, going to write about a bestie.


Her name is Constanza, and I knew her since 9 years ago, now I realice this is a lot of time, because my first memory with her is in the school, the first day in 6* grade, so she is my first and oldest friend for the school. 

She is one year younger than me, and we return together to house all the days, walking after the school, because we live near from each other. In this time, I think that was our favorite thing to do, because we also can go to other ways, or buy something to eat while. Basically we was all the day together, because the last years in the school, we sit together too. 

In common, maybe we don´t have a lot, now I think, and I can´t found anything in common. We are just good friends. 

Now, we go out, with other friend too, to drink coffe, and have a large and nice day talking and walking, insteant we don´t have so much time to be together so this was a special and grateful moment. One of our favorites topics to talk about is what we would do in the future, I really don´t know how we ended up talking about it all the time. 

The last time we met, was a long ago, but the last time we see each other was like 1 week ago; she is working near of her house, selling in like a minimarket, so the mondays, how I don´t have class, and if I need to buy something, I go and pay in her cash, also when the time is a little bit, is great to see her and ask how is she.   

2 comentarios:

  1. I think that the closest friends, there are not many things in common.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that the school friends are for life.

    ResponderEliminar