jueves, 6 de abril de 2023

 Maybe, my hobby is play volleyball, even when I¨m not doing it recurrently like I use to.

I start to play volleyball when I was 13 years old, 6 years ago, in the school, and I practice it too much until covid-19, but also at my last year in the school in 2021. With the university, since 2022, I´m not playing at all; in a team or training, but I play with friends or my sisters sometimes. 

To play, now I use just a ball,  but the equipment necessary is, of course the ball, a net, and knee pads if you want it. 

Voleyball is realize in a   court  that is  subdivide  and  involves, in a team of 6 persons, put together a move, with 3 touchs, to the other team, at the other side of the net. Is necessary take a lot of cautions during the game, like don´t touch the line of the other side, under the net, or when is your turn to serve , the first move of the game, etc. 


The principal reason why I enjoyed to play volleyball was be with my friends, because we played all the time in the school and for the school in a team,  training, and going to play with other schools. and training with them too. Another reason why I enjoyed to play volleyball is because i just like  the game , and it´s like "more my style", because have a lot of movement compares what i do the year before I start to play volleyball, because I play the guitar, and for me this was so calm, and I just strated to be bored to play guitar, after like 2 years. I also play guitar in the school, in the  course of "music" until 1 or 2 years more. 


Now the way I interact most to my hobby is watching games, because I can do it when I am studying writing, etc.

4 comentarios:

  1. I don´t like play voley, because I´m very bad playing. But is a entertaining sport for watch.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow I didn't know you like volleyball, how interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Volleyball its a good sport. In my school my friend an i played this at luch time.

    ResponderEliminar