jueves, 1 de junio de 2023

 I´m going to write about a family meal I remember. 

There was on a 18 of September, in my house. For the year 2017, when the weather of the season was so warm and comfy yet. Or maybe it was a pair of year before. 

In my house we have a big space in the garden, so, we can be here all the day, and there was my family too. My uncles, grandmother, aunt,  cousin, etc.

We don't celebrate de 18 of september like a "patriotic day" but we have a great time eating chilean food, and doing chilean games, and how this is just one day in the year, it was so funny and comfy. 

I think I remember this time instant other 18 of September, because the last 2 years the weather was so cold for the day, and this is a little bit bored.

My sister and my cousin are ones of the funniest persons that I know so, in some pictures of the day they are doing funny faces or doing rare things. One of the reasons that I like these pictures too is because, how this happened a long time ago, so they look so littles. 

In my family, my grandmother do the empanadas and my aunt the sopaipillas, but we eat a lot of more chilean foods. 

The games we use to play was the salto en saco, tirar la cuerda, la rayuela, etc.

My aunt is a history teacher, so, all of the historic celebration or commemoration, we also have a history class, and this is so interesting too. 

Is memorable because I just remember having a great time in this moment, and the day was so pretty. And how I said, it happened just 1 day at the year. But  I don't have like a specifically memory of this day, I just remember having a soo great time. 

I´m waiting for the 18 of September of this year, to see what we gonna do or what would to be a new memory of the family meal.                                                                                




3 comentarios: