jueves, 27 de abril de 2023

 Today I´m going to write about of the social media page that I usually visit: @straykids_97.2

I like listen kpop, so, the page is about a chilean fan page of the kpop group "skz". I met this group when I was in the school so I follow them since then. Skz have 8 members and in this page I can see content about them, like clips, information, news, collaborations, etc. I follow this page for more than 2 years but I don´t remember how I discovered it, I think maybe I was searching for a chilean fan page. 

I usually use Instagram when I was in the bus going to my house, so I see the content on instagram stories frecuently, and then go to the page and see the posts if I want it. 

I like this page because skz are a soo active kpop group, and my favorite, so I can be up to date with the content and know when they release more, for example, the comebacks with new songs, covers or vlogs, and also when they do concerts and are transmited.  Others reasons why I like this page is because my sister and some friends likes skz too and we can comment. Sometimes if  I don´t have a lot of time to search for the complete content, I can see clips, of presentations, lives, etc. 

3 comentarios:

  1. Ahh I love it, I will follow it too as good STAY ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Have you ever been to see them live?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don´t like Kpop but with this description i want search this site on instagram.

    ResponderEliminar