lunes, 27 de marzo de 2023

 Hi! I´m Bárbara, I have 19 years old, and I´m an student of geography since 2022. I´m from Cerrillos, where was, the actual,  Facultad de Arquitectura y Urbanismo of the Universidad de Chile before the military dictatorship.

I spend the last summer in Los Molles, in Temuco with my family and sleeping well.

I think that I don´t have a hobbie now, but i liked to play volleyball at the school, and now just go to walk.

In the last activity i wrote that my favorite chilean meal is pastel de choclo and the foreign country that i would like to visit was Australia.

Finally, I´d like to show my cats, Belle (in the last picture), Manchas, and the kitten called Axel. 




P.S: I couldn´t leave a comment on your blog teacher, but I would ask which places in Chile do you know. 








2 comentarios: